One Day Car Insurance
We are dedicated to protecting your privacy and to your online safety. Please review this policy periodically as it is subject to occasional change or update.
While you visit our website, we may collect and process some information. We may employ any of these ways to do so:
* Information about your visit including, but not limited to location, traffic information, and other communication information may be collected.
* Any forms, including but not limited to, registrations and surveys which may request such information as your name, email address, postal address, and telephone number.
* Communication with personnel or website in any way and includes any information you may provide in the course of such communication.
You may decline cookies through your browser settings. However, doing so may cause certain parts of our website to work improperly, or you may be denied access to a certain part of the site.
Some advertisers may also download cookies if you click on their advertisement. We do not have control over those cookies.
Use of Your Information
We use the information we collect about you to help us improve our site. We may use that information in these ways:
* When you contact our site or personnel, we may use the information you provide related to our services.
* The need to improve or change our site warrants use of the information you provide and a notice of such changes.
* The information you provide may be used either by us or by an unrelated third party to send you information regarding goods or services you may be interested in. Please note that either we or third parties may only contact you if you give us your consent to do so at any time, based on the collected information.
* We will not contact you without your permission. Anyone who chooses to decline consent may do so at any time, and once received, your information will be removed from any communications or mailings. * No information that could personally identify you will be shared with any third party.
Personal Data Storage
For your protection, any information you provide to us will be stored on secure servers.
Information transmitted online is not absolutely secure. We can only guarantee that we will take reasonable action to protect you information; we cannot guarantee its full protection. Any information you send to us is done at your own risk. If you are given access to a section of our site that is password protected, you shall be solely responsible for the security and protection of the password.
We may periodically disclose your personal information to others in our group. This may include but is not limited to, holding companies, subsidiaries, or any others directly involved in our business as is applicable.
We may disclose your information to a third party for these reasons:
* The selling of any part or whole of our business to a third party.
* The legal requiring of information concerning you and/or your visits to our site.
* As a means to prevent fraud and/or to assist with fraud protection
Third Party Links
In accordance with the Data Protection Act of 1998, you are allowed access to any computerised information we may have concerning you. Please use the contact information below to send us a request for your information.